Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Family Medicine Activist: #HAWMC Twitter Review Day 30 of 30

#HAWMC Day 30 Part 2     The Dr Synonymous Show

Here's what you can hear on Dr Synonymous Show for April 30, 2013:

The last day of the Health Activist Writers Month Challenge, health activists celebrated with their final post.  I went to Twitter and commented on several of them (including mine-shamelessly).  Go Activists! 
  1. “Believe in yourself and you can achieve greatness in your life.” ~
  2. Audrey Birt's blog: Day 30 reflections on this "one wild and precious ... on challenges and insights
  3. I'm saving today's prompt until I am done. The next 11 days I'll be catching up w/posts. U can read them here:
  4. Day 30: Congrats to everyone who finished the Health Activist Writers' Month Challenge!
  5. Day29 - Yeah, I'm pretty awesome. - Here are three examples: I am a great, super-supportive friend....
    Day 28
    Go to Twitter.com to read these posts, or click on them here and they will probably work on this post.
    I enjoyed reading these posts.  I hope that you do, too.
    Peace to all.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment