Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Family Medicine Activist: #HAWMC Day 22-23 Tweets Reviewed on My BlogTalk Radio Show

#HAWMC Day 23

For the third week in a row,  I review several posts from Health Activists Writer's Month Challenge via Twitter.  You may also wish to follow the posts by accessing them through Twitter at the hashtag #HAWMC.

I find the postings helpful, insightful and very human.  These writers are revealing their heart.  I hope you'll read these posts and more.  I read from these and make comments from a Family Medicine perspective.  At the end of the recording, I covered three of my posts from the same time-frame as the other Activists.

These 9 Tweets are copied but not "live" to click on here.  Please go to this #HAWMC section of Twitter if you wish to open the posts and see what Dr Synonymous is reading or talking about.  Thanks.   The Dr Synonymous Show April 23, 2013

  1. The Health Activist’s Writers Month Challenge – Day 23 Technology
  2. Day 23 - A staff member wishes her could be monitored, and corresponding reminders could be sent by her cell phone.
  3. For Day 23 I discuss the functions that I would find most useful in a smartphone/tablet app:
  4. New blog on from yours truly: What device or app do you wish helped track your condition?

No comments:

Post a Comment