Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Loose, Floating Energy in Health Care

3 Trillion dolllars in Health Care.  Everyone wants some of it.  Who gets it?
I'm getting one contact per week from someone who wants a piece of the pie.  "I have a piece of software that should get me a piece of the pie.  Can I show it to you?," they say.

Yes, I'll look.  I'm curious.  A Scholar of Family Medicine.  A Warrior for Family Medicine.  A Visionary for Family Medicine.  A Teacher of Family Medicine.  What do you have?

What I want to hear/see is Human Centered and Neighborly.  NOT patient centered or Evidence Based, which have become empty, self-serving and often phony AND superficial.

"Human Centered"  --- We all matter.  Neighborly- we're not trying to sell you something you don't need.  And we respect you.

Come on, Folks.  Let's get more Human Centered and Neighborly.

Just my opinion.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment