Dr. Synonymous Interview with Therese Zink, MD, MPH Department Chair, WSUBSOM Family Medicine
Tuesday April 7 9:40PM Click Here for Link to interview
Guiding Questions for direction:
1. Congratulations, again for becoming Chair of Family Medicine at Wright State. How long have you been on the job?
2. How is it going? What’s fun? What’s challenging? What’s surprising?
3. What’s different compared to MN?
4. How does a community based medical school keep focused on the mission these days?
5. How is your writing going? I really enjoyed The Country Doctor Revisited which we discussed on a show a couple years ago. I have Confessions of a Sin Eater. Would you explain the title to our listeners?
6. Where is the department headed next? What’s your vision/ plan?
7. What do you notice in the WSU medical students that’s different/ similar to MN?
8. How about our specialty? What’s the future? How are medical schools adjusting for the coming needs of society?
9 How’s your life away from the farm? The cold of MN?
1 What else should our listeners know about you? Your career? Life?Etc.