Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Families Only Practice: Thirty Four Years Experience

I have 34 years experience with a "Families Only" practice.  It's been very fulfilling.  I've now combined the traditional practice with a Direct Primary Care Families Only track- referred to as a hybrid practice (traditional and DPC).

I'm speaking about this at the DPC National Summit June 20-21 (I speak on the 21st) in Washington, DC.

I've posted about 8 posts about the Families Only model and mentioned it from time to time on my BlogTalk Radio Show on the internet.  The first post was:  Family Fanatic :Families Only Practice in April, 2010 providing the setting in which I started that practice.

 Have fun using the search function in Dr Synonymous blog to find the Families Only posts.

Happy Hunting.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment